Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions outlined on this page are basic business practices that best suit both our company and customers. Our goal is to make the process as clear as possible for our customers. We are a customer service oriented company so if you have any problems or issues always reach out to us and we will do our best to resolve everything in the most appropriate manner.
- The $65 charge for our service call is in place to cover our time for coming out and doing estimates.
- The $65 charge MAY apply to the total cost of the job depending on scope of work and promotions being run at time of appointment.
- Prices can only be determined by the handyman once he is onsite and will be given to the customer prior to the work being started. Our dispatch department does NOT give quotes over the phone. They are not trained handymen and are unable to foresee onsite complications.
- Job scope is limited to items and descriptions given in the estimate. Any additional work that arises will the project is in process will be subject to a change order.
- Any work that involves discovery will get an initial estimate for the discovery process. This includes but is not limited to the opening of walls, floors, and ceilings. Once the discovery process has been completed a 2nd estimate will be given for the actual repairs.
- If the total cost of work is over $1000 a 50% deposit is required before work can begin.
- To secure an appointment a credit card needs to kept on file. It will be charged only upon completion of the initial estimate or if a customer is not there at the time of the appointment and 24 hours notice of cancellation has not been given. YOU DO NOT have to pay with the credit card on file.
- Paying with credit card is subject to a 3.75% surcharge that will be applied to the invoice. The credit card fee is something that we are charged by our merchant service and can be avoided by paying with cash or a check.
- Labor is non-refundable period. Parts and materials not used and that are in returnable condition can be refunded and is subject to a return trip fee.
- Service call is non-refundable.